*HI *

*We are looking for OBIEE Architect/Developer for one of my client *

*
*

*Title: *OBIEE Architect/Developer

Location: SAN DIEGO, California

Duration:6+months

*Send me Resumes to rak...@sageitinc.com*

*Job Description*

We are looking for a senior Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition
(OBIEE) Architect/Developer with experience in defining and developing an
end-to-end OBIEE solution. The candidate should have extensive experience in
designing and developing reports and dashboards using OBIEE. The candidate
should also know how to setup and configure OBIEE as an Administrator. The
ideal candidate will also have data warehouse modeling and data mining
experience. The candidate must have more than 4+ years of development
experience in OBIEE. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are
required for this position.

*Duties and responsibilities *

Design, develop, and implement OBIEE dashboards and reports

OBIEE server installation and configuration and good understanding of OBIEE
server architecture

Write or update code documentation, implementation instructions and
integration tests for applications. Produce technical documentation in
accordance with SDLC guidelines

*Required skills *

BS or MS in Computer science or related area preferred

At least 4 years of experience with OBIEE

Must have good Experience with Dimensional Data Modeling

Should be an Expert in OBI Administration and Presentation Servers

Should be expert in creating OBIEE Metadata, OBI Answers, OBI Dashboards and
I BOTS

Should have experience in defining Hierarchies and creating Measures

Should be very strong in Implementing security at various levels

Must have Oracle or SQL server database experience

Must have experience in creating Aggregate layer for rollups

Must have experience in performance tuning reports

Experience with Financial Industry is preferred but not mandatory

Solid analytical and communicational skills

Good documentation and writing skills

Thanks & Regards,

Rakesh.Puvvada

*Sage IT, Inc.
*Ph: 972-996-0650 X 326

Direct: 214-872-7015/248-823-8747

Fax: 214-619-2034,

URL*: *rak...@sageitinc.com  | www.sageitinc.com

Alt ID :recruiterra...@gmail.com|

Follow our jobs on twitter! *[image:
Twitter-Iconxsm]*<http://www.twitter.com/sageit>

*Note:* If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive
such emails in the future, please reply with *"REMOVE"* in the subject line
and the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honoured
ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused