Hi,

We have One Layer between Client and us and if you are Interested to work
with us then Please submit Resumes to sur...@addonusa.com

Role: QA analyst

Location: Andover, MA

Rate: $45/HR

Duration: 6 + Months

Must be local as there will be an onsite interview and we need to start this
person ASAP.

The focus on this position will be SQL and running queries and comparing the
results to the output files.  The company runs very large amount of data
batches each night and ensuring accuracy of the data is critical.  Testing
database applications with Oracle will also be a minor part of the
position.