Hai Everyone,

                                Java- Jasper Developers- Iowa city, IA.
Phone Hire ( need to start early next week)  pls reply to tji...@ibisint.com

We have 4 new positions for Jasper Developers

Location: Iowa City

Pay Rate :$ 45 to $ 50  (Mid level folks)

Duration: 6+ months

Only phone interview needed

Skills- Jasper Report development.

Please send me good candidates soon as this is an immediate requirement.

The platform at client location is as follows

Platform

­Jasper 3.5.2

Weblogic 10 Portal

Oracle 11.1

Java 1.6 – jee

SQL  - RDF experience nice to have

Springframework 2.5

Jms

Maven

This is the skill set for the Java developers with strong JasperReports
skills.  The project is critically in need of these resources to start ASAP
this week or latest by next week.  The candidates must have strong
JasperReports development skills.

Please take this requirement on priority and lets good profiles ASAP

--
Thanks & Regards,
Tommy jibin

Technical Recruiter