Hello ,

Greetings from *Curve IT Consulting Inc*, we have an opportunity for you and
would be glad to know your availability.

If you are interested please get back to us with following details:

   1. *Visa Status                :*
   2. *Contact Number        :*
   3. *Email ID                      :*
   4. *Availability                 :*
   5. *Rate/Salary               :*
   6. *Current Location       :*
   7. *Updated Resume       :*

Position: *Oracle PL/SQL Developer*

Location: *Chicago, IL*

Duration:* 6 months*

Start date is set for Mid-May and manager is ideally looking for a local
resource.**

*
*

*Job Description:*

Will be to take existing stored procedures and database queries and tune
them to make them more efficient and to improve the overall performance and
decrease load on the infrastructure resources.

*Qualifications:*
1) Expertise in PL/SQL tuning.
2) Expertise in PL/SQL Development
3) Banking business knowledge (Huge plus)

*NOTE:*

We have multiple opportunities with the same skill set, would appreciate if
you could refer any of your friends/associates/colleagues.

--
* <http://www.curveitconsulting.com/>**Best Regards

Bob
Curve IT Consulting Inc.,