Urgent client Requirement

Sharepoint Developer
Duration : 6+ month contract
Location : Cranston, RI

Requirements:

SharePoint Development

Qualifications:

Looking for a seasoned SharePoint professional who will be able to review
requirements and provide design recommendations as well as carrying project to
completion.

- Sr. Level SharePoint development experience including architecting, design,
construction, testing and implementing customizations using best practices and
procedures for SharePoint development.
- Must have proven success working independently delivering complete projects
- Must fully document solution and mentor support team to transition new
functionality for maintenance
- Must provide clear deployment instructions and backout plans for
implementation

Thanks.

-
Mayank Sharma
IDC Technologies Inc.
Ph: 408-852-7193
Email: may...@idctechnologies.com
GTalk: mayank....@gmail.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/mayank1/
www.idctechnologies.com

Note : We respect your online privacy. If you have received this mail in error
or are not interested in receiving this further, please accept our apology and
reply with a request to be removed from our mailing list.