Dear Business Partner*, *

We have very Urgent Opening-Immediate Closure. Send me your [Genuine]
candidates resume and rate confirmation ASAP to* *
bin...@boston-technology.com

Job title*: Sr. Java Developer w/ *spring & struts exp* (*6 Positions*)*

Duration 6 months +

Rate $DOE/hr on C2C

Location: Jersey City

*Major Job Responsibilities:*

   - Experience with Architecture design of multi-tiered client/server
   applications.
   - Strong verbal/written communication skills.
   - Ability to lead and influence other developers onshore as well as
   offshore.

 *Technical Skills:*

   - 5+ years Java development
   - 4+ year J2EE, EJB, JDBC
   - 2+ years working on large complex systems.
   - Comprehensive working knowledge of Java 5 or higher.
   - Experience with JBoss, Websphere, HTML/ Javascript, Eclipse, JUnit
   required
   - Experience with servlets/ struts, Spring required
   - Must be well acquainted with MVC architecture and EJB.
   - Experience with XP and Linux operating systems is required

*Preferred Skills:*

   - Experience in the brokerage industry/financial background experience is
   a plus
   - Demonstrated use and knowledge of various configuration management
   tools (ClearCase, CVS)
   - Demonstrated use and knowledge of Object Oriented design

Applicant must meet MOST of these requirements.   Description:

*Job Duties and Responsibilities:*

   - Perform product analysis and development tasks of increasingly complex
   nature which may require extensive research and analysis.
   - Work independently in the development, testing, implementation and
   maintenance of complex systems with fast turn-around.
   - Troubleshoot and problem resolution of critical issues that may involve
   many systems and platforms, within a complex infrastructure
   - Provide detailed analysis of problems; prepare detailed design
   documents with recommendations.
   - Apply innovation, creativity and improvement to development process and
   implement process and procedural improvements.
   - Stay current with technology and industry best practices to ensure
   proper utilization of these in software development.
   - Work on multiple projects utilizing and directing global/offshore
   teams.

Provide adequate and proactive support for various applications.

*Please send qualified candidates resumes with below details, which save
time...  *

Candidate full Name:

Contact Mobile #:

Email id:

Current location:

Relocate/Commute to client location (YES/NO):

Availability to join project:

Candidate Date of Birth: (M/ D / Y):

Rate:

Candidate Visa/Work Status (H1B/GC/Citizen):

How long you candidate Visa valid:

How many years candidate having US experience? :

Kindly let me know if you can go for in-person interview with client on your
own expenses (YES/NO):

Are you currently working on project or when did you complete your latest
project:

How many interviews attended in last 2 weeks and options likely? :

Last 4 digits SSN No:

Which company is holding you are H1B Visa? :

Does Candidate have a car/license? :

§ Please send me 2 References of your recent project with their Name,
Contact Info, Designation and Official Email Id.

Reference # 1 Name:* *
Phone No:

E-mail contact:

Reference # 2 Name:* *
Phone No:
E-mail contact:
Please feel free to contact me for any further clarifications

Thanks & Regards

*Bindu Sagar*
Resource Manager
Phone No: 781-544-4799 ext: 112
Fax No: 508.519.9180
Boston Technology Corporation
33 Boston Post Road West, STE 110
Marlborough, MA-01752, USA
bin...@boston-technology.com
www.boston-technology.com
*An Inc 500/5000 Company**
Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)
*Notice of Confidentiality:
The information contained herein is intended only for the confidential use
of the recipient. If the reader of this message is neither the intended
recipient, nor the person responsible for delivering it to the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication
in error, and that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of
this communication is strictly prohibited. If you receive this in error,
please notify the sender immediately by telephone, and destroy this e-mail
message OR reply with the subject ” *REMOVE*” such that your email would be
taken out of our distribution list.
***
*

 ****