Hai All,

                                                                Sr. SQL
ServerDBA. With Must 10+ year exp

Location     New York City

Duration     1 year

Rate           $70 per hour on a C2C basis.

My client in New York City is looking for a Sr. SQL ServerDBA.

Unfortunately, the client is not offering a remote option.

We are looking for a SR SQL Server DBA with strong SQL Server and Oracle
experience.  The candidate must have strong development skills using PL/SQL
and T-SQL, experience with 11g RMAN, Grid Control, RAC and Data guard.

I can offer $70 per hour on a C2C basis.  The position has a 1-year.  The
customer start date is Monday July 11 or as soon as available.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Tommy jibin

Technical Recruiter