Dear *Business Partner,*
Hope you are doing well today,

Please review the requirement and let me know if you have anyone available
for the below position. If yes please send me your consultant updated resume
with the complete contact detail ASAP.

*Position :    BizTalk Architect
Location :   Augusta, GA
Duration :  6+ Months Contract*

*Job Description:*
Must have minimum 10+ yrs of industry exp.
Experience in design and development using  on .Net (C#) and BizTalk
Framework technologies.
Must be an excellent System Architect on BizTalk Framework
The software architect should also know EDI/x12 837 claims
They would participate in the development of the BizTalk framework and
assist in staging the DSL pilot.
As we get ready to build applications, this person would help with the
definition of the overall architecture (on top of the BizTalk framework),
and help with the design review / quality assurance of the off-shore
team(s).
In the initial stages (while the Atlanta BizTalk integrator is building the
framework),.

Warm Regards,
Steven Smith | Technical Recruiter

Panzer Solutions LLC