Hi

We have a contractual position with our  Client. Please send me updated
Resume with expected hourly Rate.
* *
*Position:* *Order  to Cash (O2C) Functional*
Location: Duluth GA
Duration: 12 Months

·         8+ Yrs in Oracle EBS , At least  two R12 projects out of which 1
should be an upgrade from 11i to R12
·         Upgrade assessment, Technical impact analysis of CEMLI objects due
to upgrade, Business requirement analysis, gap fitment, Conduct CRP, System
integration Testing, Functional Testing, Conduct UAT, Documentation
(including those for Training)

Modules
• Oracle Order Management
• Oracle Advanced Pricing Engine