Hi Partners,

Please find below the position open with us for the day and I would
appreciate if you can help me with some good resources for the below
Requirement.

* Please send me the matching Resumes to rake...@klouddata.com
*

Title: Oracle SOA Developer

Location: Sunnyvale, CA

Job Type:  6 months

* *

*Skills set:*

·         Oracle SOA Suite 11g

·         PL/SQL

·         Knowledge of Oracle EBS database structures

·         JDeveloper

·         XML

·         Java

·         BPEL

·         OSB/ESB

·         Web Services Manager

·         Composite Web Services

·         Scripting

*Responsibilities*

·         Build web services

·         Build ESB/BPEL Processes (Synchronous and Asynchronous)

·         Build Oracle EBS service end points

·         Technical Design Documents

·         Service Contract Agreements

·         Service Liability Agreements

·         Unit Testing

·         Debugging and Issue Resolution

Thanks and Regards.

*Rakesh.Puvvada*

*KLOUD DATA (JAYPAR)*

4580 Automall Parkway,# 121 Fremont. CA 94538
Tel: 510.455.4800 Fax: 510.578.3222

Email:rake...@klouddata.com <divak...@klouddata.com>; www.klouddata.com
<www.klouddata.com%20%20>

[image: Logo]

*Note:* This email is not intended to be a solicitation. It is targeted to
recruiting and consulting professionals. If you have received this in error,
please accept our apologies and to be removed from our mailing list reply
with "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the subject heading and your email address in the
body.