Hai All,

                                                           Data Warehouse
Tester

Duration         6 months

Location         Darien, CT.

Rate              $55/hr all inclusive on a C2C.
**

******MUST BE ABLE TO ATTEND IN PERSON INTERVIEW****

I need a Data Warehouse Tester for my client in Darien, CT.

The project is 6 months (Contract to Hire) and starts August 1, 2011.

I need a Data Warehouse tester with strong ETL testing experience
and extensive backend testing experience from a data warehouse
environment. The resource must have expertise writing complex SQL queries
and solid knowledge of data warehousing concepts.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Tommy jibin

Technical Recruiter