Hai Everyone,

                                                      Oracle PL/SQL
Developer role

Location          Huntsville, AL

Duration          6 to 12 months

Rate               $60/hr all-inclusive on a C2C

Do you happen to know anyone who would be interested in an Oracle PL/SQL
Developer role with my  client in Huntsville, AL?

Ideally, I need a Sr. Database Developer with expert level experience around
PL/SQL development, data modeling and data conversion processes who must
have strong 11g/10g experience as well as experience with any .NET is a
strong plus.  Also, prior experience with government clients is a strong
plus.

The project has a 6-12 month duration and the client is not offering a
remote option.  The start date is Monday August 15 or as soon as available.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Tommy jibin

Technical Recruiter