*Hi, Hope you are doing great!
Please go through the below requirement & if you feel comfortable forward
your updated resume so that I can get back to you.
Please send me your resumes at b...@corpemail.generalconsulting.us or call
me at610-621-1705 for further details*

*Title :JAVA DEVLOPER

Location :FL

Duration :6 MONTHS

Job Description :*

*Must have experience with:*

*J2EE, JSF, DB2, RAD, SOA, WebSphere Application Server, JSP*

Job Duties include but are not limited to the following:

Require a professional, highly skilled Java J2EE developer flexible to work
on various frameworks, i.e - JSF, Spring, Hibernate, etc. Responsibilities
include enhancing existing Legacy application to Web application. Must be
well versed with SOA architecture.

Job Requirements: Candidate will be responsible for creating web
application. Requires JSF v 1.2, DB2, Web Services, SOA skills.

Websphere portal is considered a plus.

*REGARDS,

BILL GARRY
call me at 610-621-1705 for further details
*