Dear Professional,
Hope you are doing well.
I am a technical recruiter with Panzer Solutions LLC Software
Implementing and IT consulting company located in CT. Please
go through the Job Description and send me your updated
resume with contact information.

Please reply me at : tom.ha...@panzersolutions.com

*Title: Middleware Engineer
Location: Detroit, MI
Duration: 6 months contract*

REQUIREMENTS:
Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to work
without direct

supervision are highly preferred.
Senior Level hands on web infrastructure and middleware engineer with

demonstrated experience beyond admin level work (new installations and

implementations, engineering for COTS solutions, integration with other

technologies, in-depth troubleshooting, etc.)
Bonus if candidate has experience architecting middleware environments and

solutions

COMPETENCIES:
Websphere Application Server (ND) 6.0, 6.1, and 7, Web Servers, WebSphere
Message

Broker, WebSphere MQ, and Datapower
Bonus if candidate has experience with other IBM products, Java development

programming knowledge, Sun JES2&5 (Java Enterprise Systems) such as Access

Manger, SSO, IDM, Secure Remote Access, Portal Server, Portal & Identity
Design and

Troubleshooting, Sun Directory Server and SAML experience

Thanks
Tom Hanks| Sr.Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLc
45 Stuart Ave, K