* Dear IT Professional,

This is Matt Jones from Panzer Solutions. I have a urgent requirement for
you, please go through the below requirement and let me know if you are
comfortable with *

*applying for below position. If so, kindly send me your udpated resume and
contact details.

Job Title:    SAP GRC Consultant
Location:   Franklin Lakes, NJ
Duration:   12 Month  contract *

*Job Description:
The client is looking for a SAP GRC Consultant.*

*Skill Required:
GRC Access Control version 5.3 (All Components), Risk Analysis and
Remediation (RAR), Compliant User Provisioning (CUP), Enterprise Role
Management (ERM), *

*Superuser Privilege Management (SPM)*

*Secondary Skill Sets:
SAP Security, Go-Live experience, Excellent communication.

Matt Jones - Technical Recruiter
Panzersolutions LLC,
**m...@panzersolutions.com* <m...@panzersolutions.com>
*203-983-9475

Notice of Confidentiality:
The information contained herein is intended only for the confidential use
of the recipient. If the reader of this message is neither the intended
recipient, nor the *

*person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that you have received this communication in error, and
that any review, *

*dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly
prohibited. If you receive this in error, please notify the sender
immediately by telephone, and *

*destroy this e-mail message OR reply with the subject “REMOVE” such that
your email would be taken out of our distribution list.*