Hope you are doing well.
I am a  technical recruiter with Panzer Solutions LLC Software
Implementing and IT  consulting company located in CT. Please
go through the Job Description and  send me your updated
resume with contact information.

Please  reply me at : tom.ha...@panzersolutions.com

*Title : Oracle Developer w/Java/HTML
Location : Richmond, VA
Duration : 6 months*

"In person interview – local candidates only"

JOB REQUIREMENTS:

Oracle 10g database or newer versions Required -  5  Years

PL/SQL and SQL Required - 8  Years

Javascript and HTML  Required - 5  Years

Oracle Designer 10g  Required -  3  Years

Oracle Reports 10g  Required -  5  Years

Systems Analysis Required - 8  Years

Good Oral and Written Communication Skills - Highly desired

Thanks
Tom Hanks| Sr.Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLc
45  Stuart Ave, K