*Dear Business Partner,
Hope you are doing well today!!!

Please review the requirement and let me know if you have any one available
for the below position, Please send me your consultant updated resume with
the contact detail ASAP

Job Title: SAN Analyst
Location: Boulder, CO
Duration: 12+Months Contract

*****MUST BE US CITIZEN OR GREEN CARD,EAD(GC)*****

*****REMOTE*****

Job Description:
The resource will be responsible for providing support for problem and
change tickets for client support operations (e.g., storage systems).
Incumbent assesses situation to determine problem facing the client.
Problems are not routine or standardized and the creation of documentation
explaining the solution to the problem is required.  Responsible for
implementing changes to the client  environment.

Required Skills
SAN Analyst
Recoverpoint/SANTAP from EMC
ARX and NetApp expertise
CIFS (Windows)
NFS (UNIX)
active directory and file systems
Secondary would be experience in Cisco and Brocade SAN switches and IBM
storage devices.

Thanks,
Steven Smith
*