Hope you are doing well.
I am a  technical recruiter with Panzer Solutions LLC Software
Implementing and IT  consulting company located in CT. Please
go through the Job Description and  send me your updated
resume with contact information.

Please  reply me at : tom.ha...@panzersolutions.com

*Title: Lead Cobol Position*
*Location: Trenton, NJ*
*Duration : 6 months*

Job description:
This is a professional level non-supervisory position which may require

coordination of programming activities being conducted by the team
Confers with other business and technical personnel to resolve problems

of intent, inaccuracy, or feasibility of computer processing.
Works with necessary personnel to determine if modifications are

necessary with interested personnel to determine necessity for

modifications or enhancements.
Leverages excellent written and verbal communication skills to develop

new business process and programming solutions as directed by business

and technical stakeholders.
May coordinate activities of computer programmers.

CICS/Cobol coding
Required - 8  Years

DB2 SQL and Stored Procedures
Required - 5  Years

ZOS OS environment and utilities
Required - 5  Years

Experience with ADSO to COBOL converted code
Required - 3  Years

Ateras factory converted code
Desired - 3  Years

Thanks