Hi,

Greeting for the day, hope you are doing well, please go through the below
requirement and let me know if you have any consultants.

*Please respond back with an updated resume and all inclusive rates to
r...@vedainfo.com*

Position: WEB Developer

Location: NC

Duration: 6 months

Key duties and responsibilities for this position include:

• Development of HTML templates through the use of HTML, CSS, SML/XSL,
JSON, Javascript and jQuery

• Content migration and optimization

• Following structured coding practices and direction from the Technical
Team Lead

• Working cooperatively with team members and clients

Required:

Minimum of two (2) years minimum experience in:

• All applicable software: Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, Flash & modern
HTML editors such as Microsoft Visual Studio, TextMate, etc.

• All related languages and APIs: HTML, CSS, XML/XSL, JSON, JavaScript, and
jQuery.

Strong Knowledge & Experience with:

• Building and maintaining large scale websites (50+ pages)

• Full project experience from conceptualization to launch

• Information Architecture principles

• Design principles and user interface design

• Web standards and usability guidelines

• Search Engineer optimization and analytics

• Mockup/storyboard/wireframe creation

• Site templating such as master-pages and includes

• Ability to design and implement CSS based table-less layouts

• Responsive web design

• Web 2.0 concepts and methods

• Web browser HTML, CSS, and JS limitations and cross browser web
development

Kindly send me resume along with contact details.

Thanks & Regards

Raja

Vedainfo Inc

Ph: 302-220-4724