*Dear IT Professional,

This is Matt Jones from Panzer Solutions. I have a urgent requirement for
you, please go through the below requirement and let me know if you are
comfortable with applying for below position. If so, kindly send me your
udpated resume and contact details.

Job Title: LEAD ORACLE DBA
Location: Princeton, NJ.
Duration: 6 months  (Face to face interview Requuired after telephonic)*
* *
*Job Descreption:
The clients is looking for a Oracle DBA*
* *
*Skills Required:
Experience:  The ideal candidate must be a Subject Matter Expert in all
aspects of Oracle Database administration. Must have 8+ years of experience
managing multiple Production and Development Oracle database environments
of different releases. Must have 3+ years of experience installing,
upgrading and managing RAC databases with ASM. Must have experience
installing, upgrading and managing GRID control for database monitoring and
database management.  Must have managed databases on Solaris and Linux
operating systems. *
* *
*Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
·8+ years of Oracle database technology experience with concentration in
RAC/ASM/Data Guard/ GRID
·In-depth knowledge of Oracle 10g/11g R1/R2 RAC implementation and
administration on Linux and Solaris Clusters
·Knowledge of SAN technology and VCS to support highly available
environments
·Oracle GRID Control setup, management and usage skills required
·Knowledge of SQL Server is also a plus
·Possess good communication skills, both oral and written.
·Must work well in a team environment as well as independently.
·Must be highly proficient in DB backup and recovery techniques.
·Oracle Data Vault, Advance Security (ASO), Data Encryption
·Working knowledge of MSSQL Server databases is a Plus.
·Hands on Experience of implementing Oracle 9i, 10g and 11g database on
UNIX and Linux platform is a must.
·Willingness to work on-call DBA rotations in a 7x24 environment
·Ability to perform professional level technical documentation and
presentation.
·Ability to create and maintain positive and professional business
relationships with both internal associates and external customers.
·Must be able to work effectively in a team environment
·Proficient at time and priority management.

Matt Jones - Technical Recruiter
Panzersolutions LLC,
**m...@panzersolutions.com* <m...@panzersolutions.com>*
203-983-9475

Notice of Confidentiality:
The information contained herein is intended only for the confidential use
of the recipient. If the reader of this message is neither the intended
recipient, nor the person responsible for delivering it to the intended
communication in error, and that any review, dissemination, distribution,
or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you receive
this in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone, and
destroy this e-mail message OR reply with the subject “REMOVE” such that
your email would be taken out of our distribution list.*