Hai Frnds,

*                                           Preff Vendor Req ; Siebel
Pricing Business Analyst. 9 + years of exp needed.*
*** *

*
Location     ;             Greenwich, CT.*
* *

*
January 16, 2012
Duration                  4 month project
Rate                        $Doe /hr all inclusive, no additional expenses*

I need a Senior Siebel Pricing Business Analyst with experience
implementing Siebel Pricing 8.1.1. This person should have technical and
functional knowledge in Siebel Pricing and Sales modules. Must have
experience identifying business processes, requirements, and mapping them
to Siebel processes

  Thanks & Regards,
Tommy Jibin

Lead Recruiter.
Ibis Tech International Corp
1503 Ogden Ave,Ste # 500
Downers Grove, IL 60515.
Ph:   630 729 0365.
Fax: 630-969-2722

*tji...@ibisint.com*

www.ibisint.com<https://mail.ibisint.com/owa/redir.aspx?C=c079ad91ee274794ac3d54524b549646&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.ibisint.com%2f>
Gtalk ;tommyussoft

*P Save trees. Print Only When Necessary

Disclaimer: Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress
this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact
information and a method to be removed from our mailing list.  To be
removed from our mailing lists please click here to reply with the word
"REMOVE" in your subject line. Include complete address and/or
domain/aliases to be removed.
*