Dear Associate,
Hope you are doing well.
I am a technical recruiter with Panzer Solutions LLC Software

Implementing and IT consulting company located in CT. Please go through

the Job Description and send me your updated resume with contact

information.

*Job Title: Java Developer*
*Duration: 6 months to longer*
*Location: Columbus, OH*

Job Description:
Responsible for analysis, design, coding and testing of new applications or

enhancements to existing applications using Java-based technologies,

including Java, J2EE, JSP, XML, JDBC, and Servlets.
Must be able to apply SDLC concept and have a proven track record of

delivering solid, robust applications.
Must have a solid understanding of Object Oriented Programming.
Strong communication skills are required as position will interact with

business owners.

Thanks
Tom Hanks| Sr.Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLc