Dear Associate,
Hope you are doing well.
I am a technical recruiter with Panzer Solutions LLC Software Implementing
and IT consulting company located in CT. Please go through the Job
Description and send me your updated resume with contact information.

*Title: Java UI/GWT Software Developer Lead
Location:  New Jersey
Duration: 12 Months*

Responsibilities:
The role provides the successful candidate with the opportunity to develop
software across various technologies within the Global Compliance
Technology team
Will focus on the front end development of the web application using GWT
(Google Web Toolkit) technology and help lead a team to implement
requirements.
Responsible for developing software for the CitiKYC platform front-end.
Work closely with global and regional development teams to deliver quality
projects to agreed schedules
Development of work within scopes, tasks and time line
Able to work within tight project timelines and milestones within a global
team
Ability to lead other team members

Requirements:
The development team is located globally and requires lot of interaction
with remote team members. The candidate must have experience being in a
fast-paced technology-based business.
Understanding business requirements
Performing functional and technical design
Coding of assigned modules
Performing unit testing and integration testing
Troubleshooting development issues
Coordinating development tasks with remote team members
Executing projects within timelines
Documentation
Experience with the development of client-facing web applications
specifically using GWT (must)
Good analytical skills.
Strong interpersonal skills.

Knowledge of the following: