*Dear Consultant,*
*Hope you are doing well *
* *
*Please let me know if you are interested and available for the below
position or not!*
*If yes please send me your resume along with your contact information, if
no please feel free to pass on this email to your friends or relatives who
might be *
*
*
*interested.*
*
*
*Job Title: .Net Developer*
*Location: Rhode Island.*
*Duration : 6 Months Contract*
*
*
*Job Descreption:*
*The client is looking for a .Net Developer.*
*
*
*Skills Required:*
**Full system development lifecycle experience*
**Minimum 5 years solid .NET development using C# & SOA (ASMX and WCF).*
**Minimum 3 years working with T-SQL*
**Minimum 2 years working with ETL*
**LINQ to SQL*
**WIN Form applications development*
**ASP.NET*
**Knowledge of VB6 is MUST*
**Knowledge RCW and CCW is MUST*
**Using Work API via .NET*
**Knowledge of CRM platform is additional plus*
*  *
*•Matt Jones - Technical Recruiter *
* Panzersolutions LLC,*
* m...@panzersolutions.com*
* 203-983-9475*
* *
*Notice of Confidentiality:*
*The information contained herein is intended only for the confidential use
of the recipient. If the reader of this message is neither the intended
recipient, nor the *
*
*
*person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that you have received this communication in error, and
that any review, *
*
*
*dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly
prohibited. If you receive this in error, please notify the sender
immediately by telephone, and *
*
*
*destroy this e-mail message OR reply with the subject “REMOVE” such that
your email would be taken out of our distribution list. *