Hello,
Hope you are doing well today,
Please review the requirement and let me know if you have any one available
for the below position, Please send me your consultant updated resume with
the contact detail ASAP

Job Title: Infrastructure Project Manager
Location: San Jose, CA
Duration: Long Term Contract

Required Skills:
10-13 years of IT experience & 6-7 years of Infrastructure Project
Management experience
Experience in Portal & WCM implementation projects (infrastructure)
Strong stake holder communication & co-ordination experience
Working in global delivery environment (onsite /offshore model)
Prior Cisco experience as PM ( added advantage)