*Sr QA **exp in testing web based Client/Server environments ***

*Location: *Boston, MA

*Duration*: 6+ months

*NEED LOCALS to BOSTON OR WHO CAN GO FOR FACE TO FACE *

*Job description:*

Our Senior Software QA Engineer will help us deliver quality software
through the generation of test suites for functional, integration, and
regression testing of key product components. This role will interact
closely with development leads and product owners to understand
requirements and system design and develop efficient, repeatable testing
methodologies.

Our client is an emerging venture where everyone works in a hands-on and
technically savvy Agile environment. Therefore, the Sr. Software Quality
Engineer *must have a strong technical foundation including: HTML, PHP,
FLASH, JAVA, XML, Perl, and JavaScript. Also, experience in testing web
based Client/Server environments, and database skills.*

Responsibilities:
• Plan and execute *white box, gray box and black box testing for manual
and/or automated tests as needed.*
• Write test plans and test cases based on requirements and technical
specifications
• Isolate, reproduce and track bugs and verify bug fixes
• Analyze test results to verify functionality and recommend corrective
action in the case of failure
• Design and execute performance tests including benchmarking, stress and
load
• Work closely with developers, Support, and Program Managers on defect
resolution.
• Fully competent in the design, implementation, and maintenance of a test
environment, including necessary equipment, configuration, and software.
• Independently determines and develops approach to solutions.
• Build and maintains testing tools.

Qualifications

Required:
• Must have a good working knowledge and experience with Automation
Functional and Load Testing tools. (Selenium, etc)
• Proficient in Java, C++, and one or more scripting languages (perl,
python, etc)
• Minimum two years of experience testing software, (Windows, Linux)
• Knowledge of the software development lifecycle, testing methodologies,
QA terminology, processes and procedures in an Agile environment.
• Experience working with browser components and add-on’s / web server
environment
• Experience logging/resolving defect issues using a tracking system
• Experience writing automation tool code.
• Ability to write clear and concise test cases
• Superior written and oral English communication skills
• Detail oriented, analytical, methodical, a systematic thinker, tactful
and diplomatic
• Experience Running Stress/Load Tests

Thanks and Regards,

*Kavita Singh*

*Tamvid, Inc.*

100 Trade Center, Suite G-700

Woburn, MA 01801

Phone: 781 330-0086

Fax: 617-934 1770

kav...@tamvid.net

Visit our Facebook page goo.gl/rYFG2 and follow us on Twitter goo.gl/o6T81

Note: If you have received this mail in error please reply to us with
"Remove" in subject. We respect your online privacy and our apologies for
any inconvenience caused.