If you are a Java Software Engineer looking to join an entrepreneurial,
well funded post start-up focused on making an impact in the Healthcare
industry...apply now for immediate consideration.

* *

*Java Developer*

*Location:  Bedford, MA *

*Duration: 6 months***

*
*

*FACE TO FACE INTERVIEW MUST*

*Summary:* Strong Java, Hibernate, Flex and strong Web Services.

Are you looking for an exciting well funded, privately-held post start-up
opportunity? Do you have experience building complex multi-sub system
enterprise wide software solutions?  Are you interested in joining a fast
growing software company delivering enterprise life care management
solutions that truly empower our clients to provide “member focused” care?
We are looking for motivated, team oriented individuals to join an
ambitious software company making a powerful impact in the healthcare
industry.

You will utilize your robust technical skills and competencies to design,
develop, and maintain several key subsystems for Client’s next-generation
product, TruCare.

·         Design, develop, and maintain various aspects (*i.e.* domain
model, services, etc.) for key functional subsystems.

·         Collaborate effectively with team members to deliver high-quality
product and other deliverables in a timely manner.

·         Continuously evolve and contribute to a culture of software
excellence: architecture, design, coding standards, testing, patterns,
automation, tools, etc.

*Job Qualifications/Requirements:*

·         7+ years developing complex, high-performance enterprise software

·         3+ years of Java development (*Flex development is required*)

·         Substantial experience with Hibernate and Spring

·         Broad experience with other contemporary Java technologies
(*e.g.*JBoss, jBPM, Quartz, etc.)

·         Broad experience with relational databases (*e.g.* SQL Server,
Oracle)

·         Clover ETL experience is a PLUS, but not required

·         Impeccable software engineering habits (*e.g.* unit and
regression testing, code reviews, etc.)

·         Strong written and verbal communication skills.

·         A positive outlook, a passion for software engineering and the
ability to work as part of a team.

·         A sense of urgency and the ability to hit the ground running.

·         Able to cheerfully deal with ambiguity and change.

·         Experience in the healthcare, insurance, or related industries is
strongly preferred.

Thanks and Regards,

*Kavita Singh*

*Tamvid, Inc.*

100 Trade Center, Suite G-700

Woburn, MA 01801

Phone: 781 330-0086

Fax: 617-934 1770

kav...@tamvid.net

Visit our Facebook page goo.gl/rYFG2 and follow us on Twitter goo.gl/o6T81

Note: If you have received this mail in error please reply to us with
"Remove" in subject. We respect your online privacy and our apologies for
any inconvenience caused.