--
Please Respond This Mail to vinc...@panzersolutions.com

Dear IT Proffesional,
Hope you are doing well,
This is *Vincent Karoff* rom Panzer Solutions, LLC
If you feel perfect match with the below requirement please reply me with
the best number to reach and i will appreciate if you could send me a most
updated word formatted resume

*For More Details you can contact me Directly on 2036521444 ext 120*
**
*Interview Scheduled on Tuesday 12 : 40 EST *

Job Title :Siebel Business Analyst
Location: Raleigh, NC
Duration: 3+ Month Contract

Need a Business Analyst Candidate Experienced with Siebiel and Pharma
Background

Job Description:
Experience supporting the customization of a Siebel Call Center.
Experience with Siebel CRM or like software for customer service.
Experience working on projects running in Agile methodology.
Experience writing functional specifications, business requirements, and
test plans.
Previous experience with the following productivity tools: Lotus Notes, MS
Office, MS PowerPoint, MS Project and Visio.
Pharmaceutical industry experience a HUGE PLUS
Warm Regards,
*Vincent Karoff*  • Sr Technical Recruiter • Panzer Solutions
45 Stuart Ave • K Unit • Norwalk, CT • 06850
Office: 2036521444 ext 120 • Email: vinc...@panzersolutions.com

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/vincent-kroff/4a/880/348