*BizTalk Developer***

*Duration:  4 months*

*Location:** Jacksonville, FL***

* *

*Skill and Role Summary:*

The BizTalk Developer will be focused on developing solution component
architectures, such as .NET, to support business processes. Core activities
in this area include designing and implementing systems based on the
Microsoft suite of products and architectures, such as ASP.NET, VB.NET, C#,
Visual Studio.NET, SQL Server, and Dynamics AX.

*Main duties and responsibilities:*

·         Provide architectural and design guidance for BizTalk based
service bus layer

·         Deliver BizTalk/.Net based applications.

·         Build new systems with .NET 4.0 / ASP.NET / SQL Server 2005 &
2008 / WCF Web Services / WCF Data Services

·         Develop new functionality on our existing software products.

·         Share knowledge

·         Participate in a small, experienced, energetic team on a rapid,
agile development schedule.

·         All other responsibilities as assigned

*Requirements*:

·         BS or MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software
Engineering or Information Technology

·         Knowledge of C# .Net Framework and SQL Server

·         Application Integration and Inter-Enterprise Integration solution
landscape

·         Transaction data transport and messaging solutions.

·         Interface development (Mapping, routing, business rules, etc.)

·         BizTalk/SSIS Middleware and other core integration tools and
services.

·         Workflow Tools, SharePoint and SSRS development (Creating
workflow, routing, rules, alerts, reports, etc.)

·         Management of a Workflow environment

·         Business Process Management

·         Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment.

·         Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software is necessary.

·         Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail
oriented, responsible team-player.

·         Passionate about building high-quality systems with software
implementation best practices.

* *

Regards,

Kavita Allen

*TAMVID INC.
*100 Trade Center, Woburn, MA 01801
40087 Mission Blvd., Fremont, CA 94539
direct      781.330.0086
email      kav...@tamvid.net

Note: If you have received this e-mail in error please reply to us with
"Remove" in subject. We respect your online privacy and our apologies for
any inconvenience caused.