A new Job, ID: 19773 <http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/19773/> was
added at *eJobsVille.com - For the Best Tech Jobs in
Town*<http://www.ejobsville.com>

*Title:*  *Endeca consultant*  posted on 2013-08-12 14:54:36

*Job Description:*Role: Endeca consulant
locaiton: Harrisburg, PA
duration: 6 months+
interview type: phone + F2F
Primary goals of the engagement will be to upgrade Endeca to the latest
version, fully understand the new capabilities of the platform, and define
the roadmap and implement Search improvements on the company website.

Must Haves:

   - Endeca Implementation/Upgrade experience
   - Understand the interfaces between CMS systems (Adobe CQ5 is our CMS
   system) and eCommerce Platform (Hybris is what we are evaluating in this
   space.)
   - Comprehensive understanding of new capabilities of the platform and
   ability to train key personnel in them.
   - Experience with training implementing search improvements

This consultant will work with technical staff to address the following:

*Currently Installed Versions of Endeca:*
2.1.0 Workbench
6.1.3 MDEX

*Click here to view full job descripton and
apply*<http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/19773/>
(Guest users can also apply)