A new Job, ID: 20129 <http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/20129/> was
added at *eJobsVille.com - For the Best Tech Jobs in
Town*<http://www.ejobsville.com>

*Title:*  *Windchill Developer*  posted on 2013-08-13 08:16:31

*Job Description:*Hi,

KMM Technologies Inc is looking for Windchill Developer for one of our
clients at St. Louis, MO for a Fulltime, Please respond with your Visa
Status ,Updated profile, Current location, Availability ,Expected Rate &
Salary  ASAP

Position: Windchill Developer
Location: St. Louis, MO
Job Description:
*Experienced Windchill 10.1 GUI developer Knowledgeable in the Windchill
10.1 MVC framework, JSP framework and JCA framework Knowledgeable in
customizing OOTB GUIs outside the use of the Type Manager.*
Migrate from Windchill 8 to Windchill 10 environment.
Need experience with Windchill, Java and JSPs.
We are in the process of migrating our Windchill 8.0 production environment
to Windchill 10.1. In order to do so we need to migrate all of our
customizations to a 10.1 environment.
The User Interface framework is completely different, the underlying object
model is different and there is a great deal of work to get done.

*Job Requirements:* We need expertise in several areas. We need skilled
10.X UI developer so that he or she could mentor our developers in the
right way to build UI's in 10.1 for modeled attributes. Also a method for
converting the existing system to run under 10.1 (from a database table and
attribute perspective) we could use someone to make sure that part of the
process works fine.

*Click here to view full job descripton and
apply*<http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/20129/>
(Guest users can also apply)