*Role  :  Sr. SAP FICO *

*Duration: 6+months *

*Location : **Emeryville, CA”*

*Experience : 10yrs **.*

* *

*Job Description :*

* *

*Qualifications:*

As a Senior Consolidation (Enterprise Controlling Consolidation System
EC-CS).Consultant you would be responsible for:

- Interviewing our clients in order to understand their current and desired
statutory and management financial consolidation processes.
- Translating these requirements into a design and architecture and
implementing this in one of the leading Enterprise Controlling
Consolidation Services (EC-CS) solutions.
- Analyzing and determining solutions to application set-up issues and
developing interfaces to other systems.
- Providing end-user training to our clients on application usage,
administration and maintenance.
- Can manage your own time and organize accordingly.
Required Skills & Experience:

* *Candidate with FI and strong ECCS experience*
* *Overall experience 10 years in SAP FI & ECCS*.
* *Ideally has 5 years of relevant experience in designing, developing and
implementing financial consolidation solutions using SAP ECCS
** Experience in implementing legal consolidation using real time update.
* *Experience in setting up Inter unit elimination processes.
** should have handled legal and managerial consolidation with multi
currency
* *Strong experience/knowledge of SAP FI including ECC 5.0/6.0*
* Current, hands-on experience with the software
* Previous leadership (track lead or project lead) experience on financial
consolidation related projects.
* Experience leading and developing teams

*ARJUN*

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:

||* Tel : 703-831-8282 Ext : 216 *||*Fax :703-657-0092 *||

||*ar...@canopyone.com *||*www.canopyone.com* <http://www.canopyone.com/>* *

*Gtalk : arjunk...@gmail.com *

*IM : kana_ar...@yahoo.co.in*

||* 4229 Lafayette Center Dr , Suite #1625, Chantilly, VA 20151*||

*[image: Description: Description: img1]**[image: Description: Description:
F-1]*
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Canopy-One-Solutions/125589714209413>*[image:
Link7]*<http://www.linkedin.com/company/canopy-one-solutions-inc>
*[image: Description: Description:
blogger_icon]*<http://canopyone.blogspot.com/>
**

* *

*Disclaimer:* If you have received this email in error or prefer not to
receive such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the
subject line. All remove requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely
apologize for any inconvenience caused.