Dear Associate,
We have the following requirement currently open. Please review the
requirement and send me the best matching resume.
Please make sure that the Consultant's skills and experience match the
requirement before submitting the resume.

Job Title: Java Developer
Location: Harrison,NY
Duration: 12 Months Contract

//////// Need Local only f2f requires after telephonic ////////

Responsibilities:
Web related experience required.
Experience using Java, JSP, EJB, HTML, JavaScript, C++, etc.
Must be able to trouble shoot production issues.
Knowledge of SQL.
Knowledge of XML/XSLT.
Understanding design and development under the MVC pattern.
Knowledge of Struts framework.
Knowledge of service-oriented architecture.
Strong organizational and oral/written communication skills.
Ability to work well with technical and business staff to achieve project
objective(s)
Demonstrating initiative, integrity and mentoring.
Ability to provide encouragement and contributing equally as team leader
and team member.
6-7 years experience in software development.
Experience with UML structured design, development, and implementation of
new computing architectures.
Previous experience in a cross-functional team environment highly desirable.
Experience in pensions or related financial business a plus.

Warm Regards,
Steven Smith
Resource Manager
Panzer Solutions LLC.,