Hi Associates, Very Very Hot Requirement

*Web developer
Wilmington, DE
Longterm Contract*

We are looking for candidates who have experience in HTML, ideally HTML 5,
CSS3, and Javascript. We would also like candidates who have some
familiarity with server side technologies.

We would like candidates with 5-10 years of experience. Any experience with
mobile website development is a plus. Candidates should come from large
enterprise environments. Candidates should be enthusiastic about technology
and passionate about their job. They should also be able to work with the
business and explain why things were developed the way they were.

*Required Skills for  Web Developer Job:*
**
*HTML
CSS
JAVASCRIPT*