Hi,

Please review below requirement and Send me your consultant profile and
contact details to *mane...@sriveninfosys.net*

* *

*Salesforce Developer *

*Atlanta GA (Local Preferred)*

*Duration: 6mos+*

*EAD, GC and Citizens***

** **

********He will hire off of a Skype interview.  The person needs to work
onsite after accepting the position. Ideal candidates can start immediately.
*

*There are 3 different projects the person can be put on – Maintenance,
Enhancements to existing code and new development.*

**·       **Experience developing and delivering solutions to real customer
problems, preferably with an emphasis on Sales, Customer Service, and/or
Marketing.****

**·       **4+ years Force.com development experience, with a strong focus
on Apex and Visual Force development.****

**·       **Solid knowledge of SOQL.****

**·       **3+ years of enterprise level development experience in JAVA/C#
or equivalent is preferred.****

**·       **Strong oral and written communication skills.****

**·       **Ability to work independently and as part of a team.****

**·       **Experienced with Agile software development practices and life
cycle.****

**·       **Experience in the pair programming environment is preferred.****

** **

** **

** **

* *

*The best way to reach me is through Email..*

*Thank & Regards*

*Maneesh** ***

*IT Recruiter*

*email:** **mane...@sriveninfosys.net  *

*Direct:**732-835-0098  **GTalk:**maneesh01.sriveninfosys*

** **

** **