I'm *Ramesh*, from Systel Inc. We've an urgent requirement with one of our
client for “*Test Lead with SAP BW/BI Exp” *position in *Jackson, MI.* Please
find below the job description for the same and revert back to me with your
candidate’s updated profile and contact details at the earliest.

 * * Send resumes to* rame...@systelinc.com *

*Position: Test Lead with SAP BW/BI Exp*

*Location: Jackson, MI*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Interview Mode: Telephonic/Skype*

* *

*Detailed JD:*

·         Minimum 4 yrs of SAP BI/BW Testing experience and Overall 5 to 8
years of ERP testing experience required

·         Minimum 2 yrs leading the team of SAP BW/BI testing experience
required

·         Expert in analysis of requirements and Write & execute test cases
to verify that software behaviour conforms to specifications/requirements.

·         Strong functional knowledge of BW/BI Processes

·         process to bring data from R/3 and source systems into BW

·         BW and Integrated Planning concepts

·         Create and maintain ODS, Info Cubes & Multi-providers

·         Integration with ECC / APO systems

·         Master Data Loading

·         Transaction Data Loading

·         Data loading to Info provider

·         Generate the BW/BI report from Portal

·         Compare the report data with BW/BI system

·         Compare the report data with ECC system

*Desired Skills*

SAP ECC 6.0

Thanks & Regards

Ramesh Reddy M