*Hi ,
* *We are working on below requirement with one of our direct client.. If you have any one with you please share there resume with contact details..*

*Job Title :**Systems Analyst  (  Hyperion Planning application administration)
Location : Fort worth,TX
Duration : 6 + Months
Terms: Corp to Corp
Start Date: ASAP**
*

SUMMARY

Senior Financial Systems Analyst will administer, develop and maintain the Hyperion environment for a global manufacturing company. Current Oracle Hyperion products include Hyperion Financial Management (HFM), Hyperion Planning, Enterprise Performance Management Architect (EPMA), and Financial Data Quality Management (FDM). This will include development of reports via the Hyperion Financial Reporting Studio software. They will also assist in the preparation of consolidated financial statements, aid in the budget and forecast processes, and support the Accounting department by preparing ad hoc analyses and reports.

ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following; other duties may also be assigned. Responsibilities include:

· Maintain the Oracle Hyperion environment (see above), including but not limited to metadata, security, and report creation. · Ensure that Hyperion products are available and accessible for global financial use · Streamline the reporting processes via creative use of reports, books, Smartview, batch emails
· Troubleshoot and resolve Hyperion users’ questions and issues.
· Develop and assist in internal training as needed.
· Use advanced spreadsheet techniques to create, modify, and enhance both monthly and yearly reporting.
· Assist in preparation of various corporate financial statements.
· Use advanced analytical skills to improve processes, data, and reports.
· Perform ad hoc decision-support financial models and analyses as needed.

QUALIFICATIONS

To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.

· Solid understanding of accounting concepts, techniques, and principles.
· Expert knowledge of the Hyperion tools listed above (including Smartview)
· Advanced MS Excel skill set
· Strong financial modeling and efficient analytical skills.
· Ability to think logically and solve problems
· Excellent communications skills, including written and oral presentations.
· Demonstrate initiative and innovation in achieving results.
· Maintain a positive, achievement oriented attitude.
· Ability to work in a team or independent environment.\
· Dedicated to delivering exceptional customer service.
· Willingness to change and implement change as needed.

EXPERIENCE

· Undergraduate degree in accounting with emphasis on information sciences, followed by 3-5+ years of experience in financial reporting · Strong history of proven HFM and Hyperion Planning application administration

**Thanks and Regards
Amarinder Singh (Sr. IT Associate)
Kalven Technologies Inc. 2300, E Higgins Rd, Suite 211, ELK Grove Village, IL-60007 1701, E.Wood Field Rd, Suite 300, Schaumburg, IL-60173 Work : 312-912-7248 | Email id : amarin...@kalventech.com <mailto:amarin...@kalventech.com> | LinkedIn : Amar Singh | Skype id : Amarinderkalven
http://www.kalventech.com
Product Engineering | Systems Integration | Professional Services.

Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list reply with "remove" and include your "original email address/addresses" in the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience caused..