*Please send resume only to ah...@maccadin.com <ah...@maccadin.com>*

*******Please do not change the subject and I will not consider any resume
without contact details and rate**********

*Position Title : Sr. PeopleSoft Consultant *

*Location: Auburn Hills, MI*

*Duration: 6 months (Extendable)*

*Locals Preferred*

*Skills Required *

·         Thorough understanding of PeopleTools 8.52.

·         Has exhibited success in the implementation of complex custom
PeopleSoft solutions.

·         Subject matter expert in PeopleCode.

·         Advanced knowledge of the PeopleSoft Component Interface
functionality.

·         Previous experience designing and implementing a PeopleSoft
Component interface solution for a highly customized component (ie.
preferably Job Data).

·         Experience in troubleshooting CI related issues and recommending
corrective action to either the source or target component.

·         Knowledge of the CI changes being made in PS 9.2.  This will
allow us to properly plan for the changes necessary after our upcoming
upgrade.

·         Prior experience leading a team of developers to build a CI
interface.

·         Must have the business acumen to fully understand the
requirements of our HR business partners, while having the technical
PeopleSoft skills to convert these requirements into a workable solution.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Zulfiqar Ahmed*

*Maccadin Inc* <http://www.maccadin.com/>

[image: logo-maccadin_02] <http://www.maccadin.com/>830 Stewart Drive,
Suite 133, Sunnyvale, CA

*Desk:* 408-372-0916

Board No. 408-372-6280
Fax: 408-657-4692
Email: *ah...@maccadin.com* <ah...@maccadin.com>

[image: image001.png]: xulfi1986  [image: yahoo-messenger.png] :
ahmed_maccadin

Gtalk: ahmed.maccadin

http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=76993403&trk=hb_tab_pro_top

For more open jobs visit