*NEED: Java Selenium Tester(CA,6-24 months)..F2F *
* Location* :
*San Francisco, CA Duration:*   *6 to 24 MONTHS*

*Interview Mode: Telephonic Then **Face To Face*

*API, White Box Tester, Person who can CODE Java*

We are looking for an experienced professional to join our engineering
team. The Engineer will be involved throughout the entire product
development cycle to ensure the timely release of highest quality products.

 In addition, the new hire will assist in different aspects of our Agile
software development process; working closely with QA team members,
software developers and customer support staff.

*Typical Job Tasks *

•             Design, write, and execute API tests using Java for our
web-based and/or client-server applications.

•             Design, write, and execute UI tests using Selenium (or
equivalent application) for our web-based and/or client-server applications

•             Coordinate test activities with other teams and be an
advocate for advancing our Agile testing approach.

•             Write and revise automated test scripts for Performance and
Load tests.

•             Develop and maintain test documentation and test data.

•             Apply different testing techniques for multi-layer
applications.

•             Analyze results and provide meaningful reports to the project
team.

•             Use queries to create test data and analyze the data flow

•             Work with developers, analytics, and Implementation Services
staff to devise test plans and schedule.

*Candidate Requirements*

• Strong understanding of the software lifecycle and integration with QA
test planning and execution.

• Experience of how to apply testing practices in an Agile environment.

• Professional SQAE experiences in client/server environment.

• Understanding of Web-based technology architecture and data structure.

• Strong database skills (Oracle or SQL server).

• Working knowledge of Java.

• Ability to use automation test tools a plus.

• Ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.

• Excellent verbal and written communications skills.

• Knowledge of finance concepts and practices a plus.

• Bachelor’s degree.

Regards,

*Bittu Chauhan*

*IDC Technologies, Inc.* | 1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA
, USA, 95035
408-457-9381 Ext: 4051 | Fax: 408-608-6088 | Email:
bi...@idctechnologies.com | Web: www.idctechnologies.com
*Gtalk : bittu.sr.recruiter or bittu.ramy  , Yahoo ID : bittu_ramy*

If I am not available, you can reach Rajat Nanda at 408-868-5132 or at
rajat.na...@idctechnologies.com .

can not be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from
we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list.”