Hi

Position below……….

Send me profiles : ar...@vedicsoft.com
  Role : Application .NET Developer

*Location : Bellevue, WA *

*Duration : 6+months *

*Experience : 9+yrs*

*Description : *

our clients while rapidly advancing in the areas of *Win 8 UI Style mobile
applications,* *Big Data, and cloud solutions*.  Our projects range from
smaller scale data-driven web-based applications to Enterprise scale
applications requiring real-time high capacity data streaming and event
management.  We are looking for a .NET developer with a background in
delivering web services utilizing C# and WCF.

*Key Qualities*

   - Technical depth & horsepower
   - Critical & creative thinking
   - Good troubleshooting and debugging skills
   - Self-motivated with ability to work effectively with limited
   supervision
   - Enthusiasm for collaboration and continued learning
   - Attention to detail
   - Relaxed, positive attitude under pressure
   - Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
   - Strong work ethic
   - Flexibility

*Required Qualifications*

·         3+ years developing software using relevant languages and
Microsoft technologies

·         *Expertise in .NET, C#, WCF, REST, Visual Studio*

·         Solid understanding of object oriented software design

·         *Experience developing web services in a Windows environment*

·         Understanding of IIS

·         Working knowledge of Silverlight/XAML, html, CSS, JavaScript,
AJAX/XML, LINQ

·         Understanding of version control software

   - Knowledge of software and project development lifecycles
   - Bachelor’s degree or higher in a related field

*Desired Qualifications*

·         *Experience with Azure*

·         *Experience with SQL Server, Transact SQL (T-SQL)*

·         *Experience with TFS*

   - *Microsoft work experience very helpful*

Best Regards,

*Arjun Kanakoti *

*VEDICSOFT* | *Business Intelligence. Delivered.*
Tel 732.623.9900 x 2947 | mailto:ar...@vedicsoft.com <ar...@vedicsoft.com>

13 years in IT. 400 employees. $40M in revenues.

ISO 9001 Certified in Software Development & Prof. Staffing

Top 5 Best Places to Work in NJ by NJBIZ for 2010, 2011
Inc. 500/5000 Fastest 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012
NJ Finest businesses by NJBIZ for 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008

NJ Entrepreneur of the Year (Finalist) by E&Y for 2008, 2010, 2012