*NEED:* *Quality Assurance Engineer(CA,6-12+months).. *
*Local Only please do not send resume out of CA *
* Location* :
*Oakland, CA Duration:*   *6+Months *

*Interview Mode: Telephonic Then **Face To Face*

*Job Description:*

*REQUIREMENTS:*
•Strong oral and written communication skills.
•Strong leadership skills.
•Strong technical skills including a broad understanding of relational
databases, file processing, application and web-enabling technologies.
•Must be able to work independently, with minimal supervision and
instruction.
•Create, review and maintain SQA documentation including test plans, test
cases, test results, and acceptance criteria.
•Solid understanding of the software development process including
analysis, design, coding, system and user testing, problem resolution and
planning
•Strong attention to detail demonstrated by ability to follow and develop
specific outlined and detailed procedures.
•Ability to execute automated and/or manual functional or non-functional
tests and report results.
•Ability to use test automation frameworks and tools to automate tests.
•Demonstrated ability to work multiple projects simultaneously and to
prioritize and balance multiple tasks.
•Strong interpersonal skills, ability to maintain good working
relationships with internal and external partners

EDUCATION:
•Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or similar
discipline. Relevant work experience (10 years minimum) will be considered
in lieu of a degree.

EXPERIENCE:
•*Minimum of 7 years of Software Quality Assurance experience.*
•Ability to work effective with product development and systems management.
•At least four years of hands-on Information Technology experience in
testing and/or Quality Assurance (computer lab administration acceptable,
etc.).
•Experience with functional, regression, integration, end-to-end testing,
and data validation
•Experience with functional, regression, integration, end-to-end testing,
and data validation.
•7+ years of experience working within a .NET testing environment.
•Manual and Automated testing of enterprise web applications and products.
•*Experience with waterfall and SCRUM/Agile software development and
testing methodologies*.
•Experience in Microsoft .NET Framework application development tools

*Visual Studio 2010 Ultimate (including Test Automation) and .NET 4.0.*

*SQL Server 2008 Team Foundation Server 2010*

*VB Scripting C# VB.NET <http://VB.NET> ASP.NET <http://ASP.NET> Biztalk
SQL queries*
Telerik
Selenium Regards,

*Bittu Chauhan*

*IDC Technologies, Inc.* | 1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA
, USA, 95035
408-457-9381 Ext: 4051 | Fax: 408-608-6088 | Email:
bi...@idctechnologies.com | Web: www.idctechnologies.com >m � t U �K5 (k!
s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail can not be
considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from our mailing
list. Simply send us an e-mail with REMOVE in the subject and we will
gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list.”