Hi,

Hope you are doing great today…!!

Here are the details of available consultants. Please let me know if you have any opportunities for the below candidate.

*Name**
*       *Skill**
*       *Experience**
*       *Availability **
*       *Location**
*       *Relocation**
*
Vikas
        Sr.Java Developer
        8+ Years
        Immediate
        Washington, DC
        Open
Shrima
        Sr.Business Analysts
        10+ Years
        2 week notice
        Chicago,IL
        open
Srinivas
        Window Admin/Linux Unix (Redhat)
        5+ years
        2 week notice
        Chicago,IL
        open
Jitendra
        Sr.QA tester
        10 + Years
        immediate
        SanFransisco,CA
        Only in CA
Srini
        Sr. ETL Architect
        15+years
        Immediate
        FL
        Open
Preeti
        Java Developer
         5 + Years
        immediate
        IL
        Open
Mahesh
        Java Developer
        7+ Years
        immediate
        CA
        Open
Kaivalya
        .Net Developer
        6+years
        immediate
        NC
        Open
Sanjana
        Business Analyst
        5+Years
        immediate
        NY
        Open
Karthik
        Business System Analyst
        7+years
        immediate
        IL
        Open

Thanks and Regards
Amarinder Singh (Sr. IT Associate)
Kalven Technologies Inc. 2300, E Higgins Rd, Suite 211, ELK Grove Village, IL-60007 1701, E.Wood Field Rd, Suite 300, Schaumburg, IL-60173 Work : 312-912-7248 | Email id : amarin...@kalventech.com <mailto:amarin...@kalventech.com> | LinkedIn : Amar Singh | Skype id : Amarinderkalven
http://www.kalventech.com
Product Engineering | Systems Integration | Professional Services.

Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list reply with "remove" and include your "original email address/addresses" in the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience caused..