**DON'T REPLY TO THIS EMAIL**

*Dear Partners*,

*Greeting from **ObjectNet Technologies, Inc. **.…*

*I would like to introduce myself as Shravan Reddy. We have a dedicated
Consulting practice all over U.S. to suffice your needs on any of the
technologies with the best resources. *

*Please add **kshra...@objectnet.us <kshra...@objectnet.us>** to your daily
requirements distribution list. Thank you very much for your valuable time.*

Please find the below updated hot-list available immediately.

  *SL NO*

*CONSULTANT NAME*

*SKILL*

*PREFERRED LOCATION*

*PRESENT LOCATION*

1

Asha

QA Analyst

Atlanta, GA

Atlanta, GA

2

Deepa

QA (QTP, Selenium)

VA and DC

Rogers, Arkansas.

3

Deepti

SAS Analyst

Atlanta, Dallas, NJ( Preferred Locations). Anywhere in US.

Atlanta, GA

4

Ganesh

Lead QA with Retail

WA, CA, GA

Bothell, WA

5

Karuvan Kandy Baburaj

SAP BI/BW/BOBJ Developer

OPEN

Lansing, MI

6

Kruthi

Oracle Apps Technical Consultant

OPEN

CA

7

Krithi

Java Developer

OPEN

CA

8

Mahesh

Mainframe Tester

Chicago, IL / Minneapolis, MN / NY / NJ / SanFrancisco, CA / Denver /
Seattle, WA / Around Maine.

Rogers, Arkansas.

9

Madhumitha

Business Analyst

OPEN

Houston, TX

10

Muarli

SAP MM/IM/WM Consultant

OPEN

Lansing, MI

11

Prasun G

ATG Architect

Bay Area, CA

CA

12

Shivani

SAP HR

CA

Sanfransisco, CA

13

Ujwal

C++  Developer

Atlanta, GA

Atlanta, GA

14

Vinay

Sr. DBA Admin*

VA,MD and DC

Dulles, VA

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Shravan Reddy.K*

*ObjectNet Technologies, Inc**.*

*Email** :**kshra...@objectnet.us <kshra...@objectnet.us>*

*Ph: 404-500-3054 / 404-500-3056*

*GTalk :* *sravan.raja09*

*1117 Perimeter Center West | Suite E-104 | Atlanta GA 30338*