Informatica Developer(AZ,18+months)..

* Location* :
*Tempe, AZ. Duration:*   *18+Months *

*Interview Mode: Telephonic Then Skyp**e*

*Job Description – *

*Minimum Qualifications – *

• 7*-10 years technical background with majority of them directly related
to* *Informatica, Oracle & pl/sql experience *

• Experience in *Informatica ETL* development directly related to
connecting to multiple database environments

• Experience in creating reusable transformations and complex mappings

• Experience in versioning and managing/deployment groups in informatica
environment

• Experience in performance tuning of ETL process for high volume and high
complexity processing

• Experience in the usage of complex sql queries, cursors in pl/sql blocks,
and bulk load processing

• Hands-on experience in unix shell scripting

• Ability to support by carrying pager/cell and resolve issues during
non-business hours

• Skilled in authoring technical documentation and performing reviews,
design, data manipulation, and creative problem solving

• Ability to take initiative and communication skills are essential

• Ability to work independently or collaboratively

• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment

• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral

• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent Preferred Skills

• Proficiency in Perl scripting language

• Knowledge on data architectures related to data warehouse implementations
(as compared to OLTP)

• Experience in sql performance tuning

• Experience in the usage of Autosys scheduler

Regards,

*Bittu Chauhan*

*IDC Technologies, Inc.* | 1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA
, USA, 95035
408-457-9381 Ext: 4051 | Fax: 408-608-6088 | Email:
bi...@idctechnologies.com | Web: www.idctechnologies.com
*Gtalk : bittu.sr.recruiter or bittu.ramy  , Yahoo ID : bittu_ramy*

If I am not available, you can reach Rajat Nanda at 408-868-5132 or at
rajat.na...@idctechnologies.com .

can not be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from
we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list.”