--

*Dear Associates !*

*We have this position available immediately with our exclusive client.*

*Please send me resume to zah...@okayainfo.com <zah...@okayainfo.com>*

*Title: Senior Business Analyst (ModelN OR **Pharma Industry **Experience)*

*Duration: 6 month(s) *

*Location: Irvine, CA*

   - ModelN Application experience
   - Business Analysis Skills
   - Experience in Spec writing and Use cases
   - Good Analytical and problem solving skills
   - Pharma Industry Experience will be a plus
   - Excellent Communication Skills
   - Interface with other parts of the program (compliance, business
   leadership) as needed
   - Own deliverables assigned and drive completion of tasks and issue
   closure

 *----*

*Thanks & Regards*

*Zulfiqar Ahmed *

*Email: **zah...@okayainfo.com* <zah...@okayainfo.com>

[image: Okaya Infocom]

*Okaya Infocom *

*OKAYA INC. A division of the Microtek Group*

*99 Mark Tree Rd, Suite 304, Centereach, NY 11720, *
*http://www.okayainfo.com* <http://www.okayainfo.com/>

*We are a IT/ITES Services Group, underlined with an group of innovative &
dynamic professionals high on aspiration, build-relationship,
quality-services (TQS) with ethical-business practice to cater to our
prospective customers of their global objectives –Best Services through
Innovation & Dynamism*