*NEED:* *SAS Business Intelligence Analyst(FL,4-6+months)*

* Location* :
*Tallahassee, FL Duration:*   *4-6+Months *

*Interview Mode: Telephonic Then Skype*

*Responsibilities* include but are not limited to the following:

   - Validate and Refine our *SAS Enterprise Business Intelligence platform
   implementation*;
   - Assist in configuring *Web Reports Studio;*
   - Assist in the creation of efficient *SAS* *cubes in SAS OLAP Cube
   Studio;*
   - Assist in defining and creating SAS Information Maps for authorized
   users;
   - *Assist in defining requirements and creating OLAP Member Level
   security for authorized users;*
   - Assist in Optimization of Performance for *SAS OLAP Cubes (SQL to SAS,
   SAS OLAP Build Time, SAS OLAP slice and dice, SAS OLAP aggregations,
   partitioning, etc...);*
   - Assist in configuration and optimization of our SAS Enterprise
   Business Intelligence platform to use SQL Server as the database and to
   ensure the highest level of performance is achieved accessing this database
   engine;
   - Assist in setting up initial member level security on SAS OLAP cubes
   using UDF's;
   - Assist in setting up templates for a public access tool (drop and drag
   reporting);
   - Assist in setting up our SAS Information Delivery Portal (IDP);
   - Assist in setting up custom Portlets for SAS IDP;
   - Assist in creating SAS OLAP cube build jobs for limited user
   interruption (utilizing SASOPERATE features);
   - Explore options for implementing dynamic changes to cubes;
   - Provide recommendations for SAS capabilities as it relates to the
   entire design;
   - Define and implement Enterprise wide BI Solution;
   - Refine standards, policies and procedures being followed for
   development of BI solutions;
   - Generate required information for project team and stakeholders;
   - Enable Business Intelligence solutions that meets the department's
   needs.

*Requirements:*

   - Experience in Enterprise *SAS Business Intelligence platform (5+
   years);*
   - Experience in modeling SAS data stores (SAS OLAP / SAS MOLAP Cubes);
   - Experience in building and fine tuning Cubes built using SAS OLAP Cube
   Studio;
   - Experience with configuration/customization of SAS Tools;
   - Experience in defining, creating and implementing data access security
   using UDF's, Information Maps and OLAP Member Level Security;
   - Experience in optimizing performance of SAS OLAP Cubes;
   - Experience in using *SAS BI Suite which interacts with a Microsoft SQL
   Server database;*
   - Experience in setting up OLAP Cube build joins for limited user
   interruption (utilizing SASOPERATE features);
   - Experience in creating public access Drag and Drop reporting using SAS
   Information Delivery Portal;
   - Experience in creating custom Portlets in SAS Information Delivery
   Portal;
   - Experience advising and supporting project teams with information
   about SAS capabilities and how to implement these capabilities;
   - Experience creating and publishing reports using SAS Web Report Studio;
   - Experience creating and publishing reports using SAS Enterprise Guide.

Regards,

*Bittu Chauhan*

*IDC Technologies, Inc.* | 1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA
, USA, 95035
408-457-9381 Ext: 4051 | Fax: 408-608-6088 | Email:
bi...@idctechnologies.com | Web: www.idctechnologies.com
*Gtalk : bittu.sr.recruiter or bittu.ramy  , Yahoo ID : bittu_ramy*

If I am not available, you can reach Rajat Nanda at 408-868-5132 or at
rajat.na...@idctechnologies.com .

can not be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from