*Hello,  This is Kavi Johnson, Sr.Technical Recruiter from CAT Technology
Inc.  We have an urgent requirement for one of our clients, please find the
job description below and interested please send me your most updated
resume on k...@catstaffing-us.com <neil.kha...@itbtalent.com>. We will be
providing immediate feedback or response to your Resume.Pega Developer*

*Saratoga Springs, NY12+Months Contract*We are currently conducting a
search for a Pega Developer/Systems Architect for a long term (24 month)
project. This position will require the qualified individual to be on site
at our Saratoga Springs location.

The ideal candidate requirements include the following:
*Pega Developer:

Responsibilities include:
*Design PRPC systems
*Build and configure PRPC

Requirements:
*Strong verbal and written communications
*Strong analytical and decision making skills
*Bachelor's Degree in Science, Engineering or Computers
*3 years PRPC experience
*Minimum CSA (Certified System Architect), Preferred CSSA (Certified Senior
System Architect)
*6 years of experience in Software development

Thanks,
Kavi Johnson | Technical Recruiter
CAT Technology Inc.
"Committed to Human Excellence Thru IT"
Voice# 201-257-5081 ext 162 | Fax: 201 -342- 2385
411 Hackensack Avenue 7th Floor  Hackensack, NJ 07601
Email: k...@catstaffing-us.com, kavijohns...@gmail.com
View my profile on Linkedin: http:
www.linkedin.com/pub/kavi-johnson/73/85b/aba/
Visit us at: www.catamerica.com | www.cattechnologies.com

 *NOTE: We Are Working With Prefered Vendor*