*Hi,*

*Please review below requirement and get back to me at
mane...@sriveninfosys.net <mane...@sriveninfosys.net>*

*Java/JavaScript Developer*

*Location: Atlanta GA or REMOTE*

*Duration: 12mos++*

*Rate: $55/hr *

*EAD, GC and Citizens*

*Hire Method: Local Candidates Are Preferred (onsite)*

*Should have any Java/JavaScript Engineers with robust JavaScript library
experience? (such as angular.js, ext.js, node.js, bootstrap, etc)*

*Skills that are absolutely required:*

·         Need to have experience with HTML5, CSS3, OO JavaScript, and at
least one JS library (ember.js, backgbone.js, angular.js, etc.)  They would
prefer angular.js but it is not required.

·         Candidates that have experience with ONLY jQuery need to have
experience creating plugins and modules with JQuery or they will not be
strong enough.

·         Need to be able to read Java Syntax (do NOT need to be able to
code it)

·         Candidates also need to have experience with Sass (preprocessing
CSS)

*Day-to-Day Responsibilities:*  For this project they will be migrating the
legacy applications from Java/JavaScript (JQuery) to PHP/Drupal with
Angular.js. They will be building angular modules.  They do NOT need to
have prior experience with angular.js but need to be open to learning it on
the job.

*The best way to reach me is through Email..*

*Thank & Regards*

*Maneesh*

*IT Recruiter*

*email:* *mane...@sriveninfosys.net <mane...@sriveninfosys.net>  *

*Direct:**732-835-0098  **GTalk:**maneesh01.sriveninfosys*