Hello
Hope you are doing wonderful
Please  go through the below Job Description and let me know your interest.

*Job Title: Genesys Consultant*
*Location: Cupertino, CA*
*Experience Level/Designation: 10+Years*
*Duration: Longterm*

*Overall 10-12 years industry experience:*

> Experience in managing multiple projects of complex global Contact Center
environment.
> Proven record of delivering large global Contact Center projects with
geographically distributed teams.
> Extensive experience in Genesys Voice portal (GVP), Genesys Framework,
Genesys SIP Server, Genesys Administrator.
> Have in-depth knowledge and working experience in Voice networks and the
various elements (switching, signaling).
> Experience with implementing complex solutions involving Web Services,
SOA, VXML.
> Excellent communication, leadership and presentation skills.
> Excellent organizational and documentation skills.
> Experience in a fast-paced and highly dynamic working environment Track
record of accomplishment and effectiveness within organizations.

--

*​*
*Thanks and Regards,*

*Siddhartha Shankar Das (Sidd)*

*Technical Recruiter - Talent Management Group*

*ll IT-SCIENT ll Phone: 510.972.5242|| Fax: 877.701.4872 ||*

* Email Id: s...@itscient.com <s...@itscient.com>  || Web: www.itscient.com
<http://www.itscient.com/>*