Hello,

This is *Neil Khanna*, Sr.Technical Recruiter from *Consulting Knights
Inc. * We have an urgent requirement for one of our clients, please find
the job description below and interested please send me your most updated
resume on *neil.kha...@itbtalent.com <neil.kha...@itbtalent.com>*.* We will
be providing immediate feedback or response to your Resume.*

*( 3 Roles for Java Developer Must be Local  to CO or GA or VA )*

*!! Note Must have all the skills  !! Than only send me the Resume if you
are sendig with out The skill set Please donot accept any Feedback from me
:) !!*

Job Title: *Java Application Developer*
Location:  McLean, VA
*Duration: 6-12 months*

*!! Note Must be Local to VA and Who can come for Face 2 Face Interview  !!*

Job Description
Developers will be responsible for the installation, upgrade support,
technical consulting and product development/evaluation in a particular
technical discipline, or in direct support of assigned business area.
Role Involves application development, prototyping, modeling and high level
technical consulting
Role Involves Execution of DCU process, execution and methodology
Role Involves Execution of Code level research requested by users and
management.
Strong reporting and communication skills are a must. In addition to coding
execution detailed logs, reports and data must be stored and analyzed and
communicated in various reporting mediums.
SharePoint proficiency required
Role requires execute of code break fixes and enhancements as requested.
Responsible for one or more technical aspects of development. Must
understand the client server model and be able to develop interconnect
programs that are distributed efficiently across different locations.
Responsibilities include coding, testing, modifying, debugging, enhanced or
purchased systems based on the business requirements, technical
specifications and standards.
Solid understanding of software development life cycle along with 3-tiered
application architecture.
Understanding of Object-Oriented (OO) languages and tools.

Candidates must have:
Strong SQL
Good Solaris
Strong Unix
Strong Java and JavaScript
Strong Unix shell scripting
Job Title: *Java Developer*
Location: Alpharetta, GA
*Duration: 6-12 months*

*!! Note : Must be Local to GA Who can come for Face 2 Face Interview  !! *

*Skills Required:*
RESTful API design and implementation
JSON
Java/J2EE
Websphere

Skills HIGHLY Desired:
OAUTH2
Job Title: *Java/J2EE Developer *
Location: Denver, CO
*Duration: 6-10 Month*

*!! Note : Must be Local to CO Who can come for Face 2 Face Interview  !! *

*Skills Required:*
6 - 8+ years of software development experience with minimum of 4 years
developing production J2EE solutions using object oriented design and
programming skills
Strong understanding and practical experience with J2EE Design Patterns
Strong experience with REST, EJB, and SOAP web services implementation
Strong understanding/appreciation of software modularization/organization
methods
Strong understanding of modern application lifecycle management (continuous

*Note: Please reply me on my official E-Mail ID : **neil.kha...@itbtalent.com
<neil.kha...@itbtalent.com>*

*Thanks*
*Neil Khanna*| *Senior IT Recruiter*